Vision: To assist in creating an atmosphere where believers can worship God in Spirit and in truth through heartfelt praise and worship and other special music ministrations. John 4:24; Psalms 67:5-7.
1. Sing with anointing, impact and skill.
2. Provide opportunity for spiritual growth among choristers.
3. Be examples to believers in conduct and speech.
4. Engage as many as possible in the choir to utilize their talent for the growth of the kingdom
5. Encourage all choristers to learn at least one musical instrument.
6 Utilize vocal training exercises to help improve vocal strength and breath control.
7 Encourage choristers to support church efforts in kingdom building.